-
December 19th, 2005, 10:46 PM
#1
Inactive Member
My mom has called and called and keeps telling me she cannot figure out what to get me for Hanukkah. I have tons of clothes and books already in my tiny apartment so I boldly came forward and said "How about an American Girl gift certificate?"
I told her she can put whatever amount of money she wants on it and I know she doesn't have much money. I told her I can use it at AGPC to see the play or eat in the cafe(although I'd probably use it toward Jess), which I've never done before.
If she thinks I'll use it to buy a doll I know she won't get it for sure. I know how my mom doesn't like to spend her money on such an "impractical" gift but I might actually have a real shot here! No one EVER gives me anything AG as a gift. I don't know if I'll get it by the 26th, though. We're all getting together for Hanukkah on Sunday night.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks